Nothing Teases Ear (2) Earbuds for March 22
As the world anxiously awaits the launch of the new ear 2 headphones, many are wondering what new features and design changes will be included. Based on the recent leaks and rumors, it seems that the new ear 2 headphones will be a major upgrade from the original. Here are some of the most anticipated changes:
1. Wireless Charging – The new ear 2 headphones will reportedly come with wireless charging capabilities. This means that you will no longer have to fumble around with cords and plugs in order to charge your headphones.
2. Active Noise Cancellation – One of the most requested features for the new ear 2 headphones is active noise cancellation. This would allow you to block out unwanted noise from your environment so that you can focus on your music or phone call.
3. Improved Sound Quality – Another rumor is that the new ear 2 headphones will offer improved sound quality. This is thanks to the new deal that Apple has made with Beats by Dre.
4. Better Battery Life – One of the biggest pain points for the original ear headphones was the short battery life. It is rumored that the new ear 2 headphones will feature a significantly improved battery life.
5. Sleeker Design – The new ear 2 headphones are rumored to have a sleeker and more streamlined design. This would be a welcome change from the clunky and bulky design of the original ear headphones.
We will have to wait until March 22 to see if any of these rumors are true. But one thing is for sure, the new ear 2 headphones are sure to be a major upgrade from the original.